понедельник, 25 июня 2018 г.

I will create awesome digital illustrations

I will create awesome digital illustrations












About:

Hello there! If you need someone to turn your ideas into a visual awesomeness I'm the right person for you. I can do everything from simple Illustrations in black and white to color illustrations with background. PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST TO DISCUSS THE SPECIFIC DETAILS BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER. Thank you.

Reviews


hdantes01:Conradruiz89 communicated with me through the entire process and delivered exactly what I asked for.

conradruiz89:Awesome client. It's a pleasure working with you. Thank you very much.

hdantes01:Conrad created a great picture and worked with me every step of the way. Highly recommended!

conradruiz89:Awesome Client and awesome experience! thank you!

kbright:Fantastic experience every time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий