понедельник, 25 июня 2018 г.

I will do awesome illustration for you

I will do awesome illustration for you












About:

Hi,
This is Pritam having 7 yrs of experience in Book Illustrations, Background Illustration, android game and app design projects and many more in digital designs.

I will create awesome illustrations for your kids books, story books, fantasy scenes, for websites, Game backgrounds, birthday, Blogs, or any personal use.

Please Note:
Please message me before placing order.

The process is hassle free!

1- Purchase your desired package (and extras) and you will receive a confirmation message within the day.

2-Attach as much information as possible to your order.

3-I will send you a concept sketch if require, for you to review.

4-Based on your review, I will go through the preliminary phase in which I will create one final design.

100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't like my service you will be refunded immediately.

Thanks for visiting my profile :)

Reviews


sacredangel:This is the 3rd book this seller has illustrated for me. He has brought to life my story and characters beyond my wildest expectations. This has been a huge job and Pritam has been an absolute delight to work with. He is a true professional and his work is exquisite beyond words. I would highly recommend him and would definitely work with him again

designambience:It was a great experience in my life. In future I will try to serve far better from now!\r\nThank you :)

lironzelig:Stunning work!

designambience:Great experience gathering day by day .. Thank you very much :)

lironzelig:Quick and awoesome


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий