вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will create unique tattoo design

I will create unique tattoo design












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

I want to be able to evaluate your project and determine - can i help you or not.
Thank you very much for the understanding!

..........................................

So, I can draw unique tattoo design for you! I consider that tattoo is something very personal. I'm extremely glad to create a personal tattoo for you according to your preferences. You describe your idea to me, the style you wish and I'll help you to embody the idea with my piece of advice, if it's necessary. The style of tattoo can be different: graphic, line art, dotwork, blackwork, geometric, watercolor and etc. Anyway you can always send me a reference which you like to make the things clear. Just contact me and tell me about your idea ♥

Color, source file and license are available as gig extras. Choose whatever you need. 

If you are still not sure what to choose, let me know through messages. I'll gladly help you out with the options))

Thanks a lot, looking forward to working with you! 

Reviews


pleasebekidding:I wanted a tattoo design, and this was just perfect! The seller was really fast, provided some different options for me to choose from and really did just a gorgeous job! I can't wait to get my new tattoos, and I would recommend shinirikaya to anyone looking for tattoo design, illustration or any of the services she provides.

shinirikaya:Oh, thank you so much for such hight appreciation of my work! For me, as an artist, it's very pleasant and inspiring to hear this)) I'm very glad that you liked it) It was pleasant and easy to work with you! Good luck with the tattoo :)

staffie:easy to understand te required

shinirikaya:It was nice to work with you.)

levkorchagin:Very high skilled professional!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий