вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will draw your house as an architectural illustration

I will draw your house as an architectural illustration












About:

Hi, welcome to my draw-your-house gig!  I'm a professional architect, and artist, who especially loves architectural illustration.  In this gig, I will make a beautiful hand drawing of your house (or building, shop, or favourite place), from photographs you provide.  It makes a perfect keepsake of a place you love- a house you lived in or a place you have special memories of.  Or, a thoughtful gift for someone special.  It will be hand drawn in pen and ink, with the option to be digitally or hand water-colored.  Perspective and colour will likely differ from your photo in a stylised manner.  If what you read doesnt exactly suit your needs, lets talk, I'm flexible!

Reviews


montagedevelop:Great work and communication!

montagedevelop:Great work yet again!

nic_designs:A pleasure

montagedevelop:Great to work with! Quality product.

nic_designs:A pleasure to work with. Thanks again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий