суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

I will do hand lettering of a name, quote, or other text

I will do hand lettering of a name, quote, or other text












About:

I will hand letter a name, quote, Bible verse, or other text in modern calligraphy for you.

Basic and Standard: You will receive 1 high resolution JPEG file and 1 high resolution PDF file. These files will be designed to print best quality at 8 x 10 and will print well on letter sized (8 1/2 x 11) printer paper. Because they are pixel based designs, they may lose print quality if the size is changed. Please let me know if you would like your quote designed to be printed at a different size. I can prepare it this way if I know before I begin the design process.


Premium: If you order the Premium package, you will receive 1 high resolution JPEG file, 1 transparent PNG, 1 SVG (vector) file, 1 PDF (vector) file, and the PSD source file. The vector files are sizable and will not lose quality when printed at a variety of sizes.


Be sure to check my gig extras when checking out if you would like to add options that are not included in your chosen package. These include...

extra words

color

basic drawings

source file

commercial use

additional revisions


****Please contact me with any questions****

Reviews


emrose2020:Really fast!

basehead_dev:Stacy is great!

letteredbystacy:Great communication! \r\n

basehead_dev:Everything was great!

racheydeeedits:Exactly what I wanted!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий