воскресенье, 24 июня 2018 г.

I will do unique tattoo sketch for you

I will do unique tattoo sketch for you












About:

Hi, i will do for you personal unique hand-drawing tattoo sketch.
I can draw traditional, realistic, old school (etc.) tattoo scetches.

It is may be black and gray or coloured illustration.
Please send me your detailed ideas, pictures, photos, sketches what are you want to realized.

I will send you scanned jpeg file in a fine quality.
Pls, message me before order.

Reviews


catstify:She was so professional and extremely patient. Excellent artist and seller. My partner is going to be so so happy with his new tattoo. Thank you so much Lycane :) Would recommend her to anyone 10/10

lycane:Excellent communication and great patience from the buyer. Thank you so much!

tdwpangel:Created exactly what I was looking for and added her own touch definitely would recommend! It came out great :)

lycane:Excellent communication and examples from the buyer! I am grateful for an interesting order.

rayforget:Like the work on the profile and decided to give it a go. Worth every penny.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий