воскресенье, 24 июня 2018 г.

I will create watercolour tattoo designs

I will create watercolour tattoo designs












About:

When you make the decision to get a tattoo, you make a decision to change your body forever. A tattoo is a creative way to show who you are and tell the world a story about yourself. I understand the beauty of tattoos, and will used my creative flair and passion to work with you to create a perfect design that you would be proud to showoff.

Just send me an idea (could be as vague or as detailed as you would like) with dimensions of the tattoo, maybe some images if you already have something in mind. 

I will send you a brief sketch of the tattoo outlining the basic structure where you will be able to make some minor adjustments. When you are happy with the sketch I will add detail and colour.

Any questions or if you just want a chat please do not hesitate to contact me :)

If you want the original copy of the design please let me know before hand so I can make the dimensions perfect!

Reviews


thomaskaye93:Very happy with what was delivered!\n\nThe more info you can provide to anyone, the more likely you are to get something you hope for - in this case something better.

offpistedesigns:Fantastic and so friendly to work with :)

ashleyclulee:Great working with her :-)

offpistedesigns:Super friendly and easy to work with!

jadegidney:The piece they sent over was inspired. Such a talented artist. I absolutely love the design and cannot wait to see how it will look as a tattoo. Honestly better than I ever expected!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий