среда, 13 июня 2018 г.

I will create concept art for your game or animation

I will create concept art for your game or animation












About:

Original concept Art for Game, Animation, Graphic Novel, etc.
*HIGH QUALITY artworks & FAST turnarounds. 

What I offer:
  • Environment design
  • Character design

What you will receive:
 
  • 1024px (maximum width or height), 300dpi
  • jpg or png
  • Layered source files are available for purchase

The more refined/complicated/detailed the image is, the higher the price. 


Please CONTACT me BEFORE you place an order. Thanks!

Reviews


brinkerhoff24k:I bought the concept art of a few artists simply because I wanted my words put into the visuals of another reader. Its works like this that truly make me feel like I can trust readers of my words will find the world they see very appealing and boosting my confidence as a writer. Again, this depiction is priceless! Great work!

vedinian:Doan Trang was awesome to work with. Great communication and a pleasure to talk with. Fantastic work with amazing creativity. \n\nIf you're looking for a concept artist, I'd definitely recommend checking Doan Trang out.

susanbautista:They really took time to understand from the beginning what I wanted and worked to deliver that and make any adjustments needed

evanboissonnot:As usual, a very best work !

recoveryjcro:The seller accomplished everything I was looking for and more!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий