вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will design a seamless print pattern

I will design a seamless print pattern












About:

Hello everyone!

If you looked for colourful seamless pattern or background, you may be interested in that Gig :) I prepared 3 packages especially for you.

All my examples are 100% real!

If you need WATERCOLOR pattern, please let me know before ordering the gig. The price could differ from packages price, since I use real watercolor & paper.

Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions. I'm open to any proposals!

Reviews


arthurmil:GREAT!!!!!!!!!

jademichele:It was excellent working with Ksenila. She is very talented and skilled at graphic design and photo shop editing. She knows her stuff.

laurafreire:It was great working together with Kseniia! Her drawings were really perfect and according to what I had in mind. Fast and high-quality delivery. I'll definitely recommend her and hope to work with her soon! Thank you!

jademichele:Great. We always work good together.

borjaduran_:Great professional!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий