вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will try to respond quickly and clearly. I will try to do everything to meet your requirements. + See More

I will try to respond quickly and clearly. I will try to do everything to meet your requirements. + See More












About:

I will draw wedding or fashion sketches using liner, pen (pigma ink), rapidograph or pencil.
Black and white illustrations on white paper in high resolution (600dpi).

As task I need some descriptions, photos, examples.
Ask the offer for unusual tasks.

I prefer to draw wedding dresses on models, fashion sketches etc.
Also possible to make technical sketches for seamstresses (in vector format) or watercolor fashion illustrations (please see in my gigs).

Attention!! Due a new Fiverr rules, to avoid order cancellation, if you not sure about the price for your task from my pricing packages, please contact me, I will respond quikly.  Order cancellations are very bad for my statistics. Thank you. 


Reviews


elleshka:love to work with her.

gtnatalia:I love your tasks always! :))

elleshka:high quality job! i love to write with this seller.

gtnatalia:Thanks) always wait on new tasks;))

murphyiacca:Beautiful drawing, followed the spec perfectly.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий