воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will do a childrens book illustration

I will do a childrens book illustration












About:

I will do cute, funny children's book illustrations like the ones from my examples
Just tell me what you need and I can make it happen:)

Reviews


poeticlover:I was a very difficult customer to please and asked for many revisions but anchikus was more then accomadating and patient. Perfect to work with and will definetly be buying more gigs. Can't wait to work with her again. She is a very talented graphic designer and her work is nothing short of spectacular!

walking4pennies:Absolutely fantastic experience- delivered right away, amazing value, beautiful work, easy communication, fast revisions-\nSo talented- will use again and recommend to others!

standakr:Very well job done, super positive thinking and great and quick answers.

marquiseelder:I like the quick turn around and professional touch. My favorite illustrator!

cryan115:I am about to wrap up a long-term project with Anchikus. She is a very talented artist and the longer we've worked together the more I've enjoyed creating with her! She is a great communicator and creates work that clearly represents what I was looking for. Thank you for making this experience so positive.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий