воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will design for you unoque repetative textile pattern for your fabric, and provide source file

I will design for you unoque repetative textile pattern for your fabric, and provide source file












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello,

My name is Ilija. I graduated from the art academy departement if textile design 
and I work in many art fields such as vector illustation that I can use in your designs. 

I can make you an attractive ,creative textile print/design.
That can be used as a 
  • fabric print  for any fabric
  • A  print for a bag
  • A print for socks
  • for shoes etc
  • Wallpapers
  • your website background

I am drawing digitally using Adobe Illustrator, or Photoshop and you will receive highquality patterns based on your vision. 

I can send you examples of my work as well as a free preview of the design that you need.

Reviews


blackpeople:Loved working with him. Very creative and patient. Will have another job in the pipeline soon :)

rufioo:Thank you kindly. I really enjoyed in this cooperation. Hope to work with you soon. Cheers

casperqlf:Exactly what I wanted, good seller would recommend!

rufioo:Thanks. \r\nBest Regards.\r\n

michaelholmes:Wonderful to work with. Open communication and collaboration. Highly recommended!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий