воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will create a hand drawn illustration

I will create a hand drawn illustration












About:

Hello and welcome! 

Please, please, please send me a message before ordering :) I would love to be able to evaluate your project and determine if I can help you(in a timely manner) or not.


Over the years my drawings have been used as logos, in children's books, in adult books, in coloring books, in marketing materials, as wall art or other decoration, in album covers, in product displays or just as gifts for someone special.

In order to see a wider range of works please check:
https://ruxandra-serbanoiu.tumblr.com/

The work will be delivered as a print friendly 300ppi JPG. 
If you need a transparent background(PNG format), please refer to my Extras.

For a cleaner, more finished look, make sure to purchase the tracing option.

Please note that unless you purchase the Commercial license, all rights over the drawings I create will stay mine.

 To this black and white sketch I can add some Gray Shading or even make it a Full Colored illustration. So please send me a message with all the requirements so we can discuss which options work best for your project.

Hope we can work together! :)

Reviews


borogz:Love working with this seller.

mustangmatt:Solid, responsive.

chrispowell330:Great! Thank you.

maddey:I needed a drawing of a piece of jewellery to go in a novel and she did a lovely job, responded, quoted me a bespoke price to take into account my needs and delivered promptly. A pleasure to work with.

ruxandradraws:Thank you very much! I'm happy I was able to help.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий