понедельник, 18 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a rich and detailed cartoon illustration with backgrounds. + High-res PDF. + Commercial.

I will draw a rich and detailed cartoon illustration with backgrounds. + High-res PDF. + Commercial.












About:

Welcome to my new Gig!

I will draw an awesome cartoon illustration in my own style.

Why choose me?
I'm an artist with 5 years of experience, have over 600 positive reviews over all my Gigs on Fiverr. Quality guaranteed with hundreds of happy customers.

I will work with any idea or brief explanation and will turn it into a cartoon picture you like. Any size, any design.

Basic $5 package is one character only. Full scene illustrations are with Standard and Premium packages.

Unlimited revisions with premium package, will work until you are happy with the result.

If you still have questions — send me a message, I'll help you out.

Check my other Gigs for more services: comic strips, logos, cartoons, fun portraits.

Reviews


reido20:Great job once again!

reido20:Great job again!

reido20:Great work and very easy to communicate with! Thank you

awesomesatyr:Great experience, thank you :)

marioboaglio:Good job! Thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий