суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will do any kind of vector illustration

I will do any kind of vector illustration












About:

HEY !
   
  I will do any type of vector illustration for you .including children book illustration , sketching portraits  etc .

.

I'm going to need from you any details you have about the illustration .
 For example:
1. What background
2. Character color
3. Character outfit
4. Any details you want to integrate
5. Anything you think can help me draw your perfect illustration.

Delivered jpg/png file is about 1000px x 700px.

Looking forward to working with you :)

Please message me first if you want to order an extra fast delivery.

Reviews


johns2211:Roll_curl did a fine job just one little miscommunication but he readily fixed it with no complaints, I will definitely use him again

roll_curl:great buyer :)

joeduffy462:Excellent attitude towards task \nDelivered on time \nHighly recommended

roll_curl:excellent experience ! looking forward to work with you again :)

waynecarrick:I experienced some challenges in communicating effectively my desired result and that could have been caused by my lack of ability to convey what I expressly wanted versus their ability to understand my explanation. Otherwise very happy with my result


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий