суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will design a vector illustration with animal

I will design a vector illustration with animal












About:

Please contact me before making your order by inbox. Thank you!

I can create in animal style:
  • Icons - for web and apps;
  • Logos;
  • Objects;
  • Characters;
  • Illustrations etc.

Also I can design any vector illustrations or icons in different styles.

Please send me your description of the icon/illustration you wish for.

I offer 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the result of that Gig. Enjoy! :)

Reviews


vick29:Swift communication, delivered high quality illustrations within no time :)

lisabouhanna:Excellent service

arthurmil:The best, thanks soooo much!

kseniia_zh:Just fun \u0026 facetiously :)

hijob_me:Again a very precise delivery of what we requested. Couldn't be better!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий