суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will draw instruction manual or illustration for your product

I will draw instruction manual or illustration for your product












About:

Assembly Instruction Illustrations
I create a beautiful illustration of an assembly instruction for your product. I prefer you have a 3d model. But if it is not available, i can still draw from dimensions  provided. 

Reviews


silverlightl:Very easy to work with, exceptional delivery speed of designs/revisions. Communicated extremely well, highly recommended!

iankagemitsu:He is an over all good Client, :) We had proper communication though we have different time zones.

angelaschuma971:Very nice!

iankagemitsu:Outstanding Experience!

angelaschuma971:This seller is extremely talented. He is timely and responsive. I cannot say enough great things about him. I am so happy!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий