вторник, 19 июня 2018 г.

I will create a vector print pattern

I will create a vector print pattern












About:

I am proficient in designing and illustrating vector-based seamless repeat print patterns for fashion garments. I work with all categories including accessories, footwear, children’s apparel, men’s and women’s apparel, toys, products, logos, and more! I've worked with big brand names such as Nike, New Era, Eddie Bauer, and more.  Kindly contact me before placing an order. Feel free to message me with any questions.

PRICING:

$5 per element sketch (black and white)
$10 add color (per element)
$20 design for you
$10 commercial license (per print)
$5 workable file (per print)
$5+ add callouts or other text
$10+ speedy delivery
*I am only accepting orders that total $100+ at this time
Final files are delivered as PDF unless the workable file is purchased, I quote 3 days per sketch unless speedy delivery has been purchased.


How it works:

  • Message me to begin your custom order.
  • After completing your order, send me a sketch or photo of your design on the order page.
  • I will contact you with any questions.
  • Receive a first draft and advise any comments or changes.

Unlimited revised corrections, 100% satisfaction of the client

Reviews


karenmckittrick:Thank you Natalie for always doing an amazing job! I couldn't be more pleased!

karenmckittrick:Natalie's work far exceeded any expectation I had! She did a wonderful job!

karenmckittrick:Natalie designed exactly what we wanted and was a pleasure to work with once again!

karenmckittrick:Natalie did an amazing job once again! She is a pleasure to work with.

bonito_baby:UNDERSTANDING BABY FASHION


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий