вторник, 19 июня 2018 г.

I will design a character for you

I will design a character for you












About:

I will make a character for you based on what you want ! For this i just need a visual reference or a detailed description.

If you just want me to draw an already existent character in my style, thats ok too

Please contact me before ordering, that way there will be no problems or misunderstandings regarding the work and this would end up just as you like.

If you have any questions just ask me


Reviews


sportemp:Great job. AAAA+

azurel:Outstanding experience!

omacmikol:They were able to complete my order despite my crazy ideas and head first attitude. A dog made of butter? They did it perfectly! I'll be back.

omacmikol:Despite a small delay, the artist was very helpful and straightforward. I got exactly what I asked for, and I'm very happy! I will happily recommend them and come to them again.

azurel:Excellent buyer! Really understanding and communicative! It was a pleasure to work with them!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий