вторник, 19 июня 2018 г.

I will draw an environment concept art sketch

I will draw an environment concept art sketch












About:

Hey there! Is it time for some landscapes? Cool, come on in!
I will make a black'n'white ( or more! )environment concept-art for you!

Please check my EXTRAS before your make an order. Thanks!

Reviews


commandoswat:Excellent work quality. Looking forward to working with again!

ronamis:I had some great time working with commandoswat!

joelcool70:I ordered concept art for my upcoming independent film and it was fantastic

ronamis:It's super cool to work with joelcool. I guess, the name sais it's all, ha ha. Thank you!

rioritta:this is my second gig with the seller and not the last! Fantastic communication and great artistic skills!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий