вторник, 19 июня 2018 г.

I will create your book illustration at

I will create your book illustration at












About:

I will draw book illustration for Children and Adults in various styleand theme

cartoon
Realistic
Semi Realistic
Fantasy
Religious
Comic
Quirky

Basic offer $15 is forsimple illustration with simple character and less detail background

Standard offer $20
is for onecolor illustration with 2-4 character with the background as per scene details

Premium offer $30
is for complicated or concept drawing with multiple characters and object

There is discounted offer for bulk order or big project .

I get truly involved in every project I participate in, and I always put my heart and soul on my drawings. So, If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make both of us happy.

Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


jennsweigart:Artwork is what I am looking for for my book illustrations.

dipalidutta:Thank you

joewells7394:I have used this seller before and received what I wanted.

jennsweigart:Type a comment…

dipalidutta:thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий