пятница, 18 мая 2018 г.

I will illustrate your novel with stunning images

I will illustrate your novel with stunning images












About:

Illustrations can add to your story in ways that wouldn't be possible if it consisted of words alone. They can add to the mood of a scene, give your readers a clearer idea of what your characters look like, and they make a story much more fun and engaging in general!

For a reasonable price, I will provide you with illustrations that you can use in your stories in order to achieve these effects. I work with both digital media and traditional media, such as coloured pencils and watercolours.

My style has been described as very friendly, engaging, and emotive, so if these are traits you want in your work, please consider buying one of my illustrations!

Please note:
  • All packages include a fully coloured drawing of whatever characters you choose.
  • Backgrounds are white/transparent/solid (coloured) by default. For detailed backgrounds, please mark it in your order.
  • Please provide a list of needed illustrations if you want multiple ones!
  • Please also provide a copy of the full manuscript, so I can know the context the illustration is taking place in!

Reviews


solocoffeecup:The tone of this one was captured so well in the body language and expressions! Happy again ^_^

solocoffeecup:100% perfect and wonderful yet again!

mousedemon:Seller made amazing art that is perfect for the scene and was friendly with great communication! Thank you so much!

solocoffeecup:I am in LOVE with the finished product! Everything from the conception to the end was perfect. I really couldn't ask for anything more!

ohmybears:The artist delivered what I asked for, the art is AMAZING, LIKE WOW AMAZING, and everything went really smoothly!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий