пятница, 18 мая 2018 г.

I will trace one of your Image and provide you following formats

I will trace one of your Image and provide you following formats












About:

Thank you very much to review my Gig.

I can dovector traceforlogo traceor illustration in Adobe illustrator ,now I'm offering my services to you forvector tracing.

I will professionally turn your logo or illustration into a vector image. in Less than 24 Hours.

I need from you

  1. Image you want to be vector traced
  2. Low resolution image
  3. Good scan of image
  4. any kind of format
  5. AI,
  6. EPS,
  7. PDF,
  8. PSD,
  9. BMP,
  10. JPG,
  11. PNG,
  12. GIF etc


Contact me before Order in case of following Reasons

  1. If image is a very low quality or not normal image
  2. If Image is a sketch
  3. ifImage contains gradients or very complex


I will provide you

  1. Logo /Image in format png, jpeg etc
  2. AI / EPS / PDF/SVG
  3. PSD - Adobe Photoshop (Not vector)
  4. Vector Trace File
  5. Vector logo


Benefits

With a vector image your logo or design can be re-sized to any size desired without loss of quality.

Order with confidence from a professionally trained graphic designer.

Reviews


alantisgoodwin:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

attaoulost:Great to work with.

shoaibakbar11:outstanding buyer!\r\nlooking for more work \r\nthanks

tonymc17:Very quick. Great communication. Will use again

shoaibakbar11:excellent buyer! looking forward for more work \r\nthanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий