пятница, 18 мая 2018 г.

I will provide you AI.EPS,PDF,SVG,PSD high tesolution png and jepeg

I will provide you AI.EPS,PDF,SVG,PSD high tesolution png and jepeg












About:

I will illustrate any thing and redraws your logo in 24 hourswith better graphics with Adobe Illustrator.

The conversion of raster images into vector graphics. This means you can resize your vector image to any size you want without quality loss.

I can redesign your low resolution image and improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed.
I'll give you the AI ​​/ EPS / PDF original file / PSD with a high resolution PNG, JPEG, PDF. (FOR EXTRA $ 5). Ready to Print Improve your artwork Draw your drawing or object as a vector (Contact before order) Convert your logo in a vector T-Shirt Design (Teespring, T-shirt model) Any other work based Illustrator.

///// ADVANTAGES

Full editable format.

  • Recreate your lost pixels.
  • Fill with different colors.
  • Clean and clear format.
  • Resize any resolution without losing any quality.
  • Redraw a sketch of the hand..
  • The format of packet as AI, CDR, PS, Corel addition ,, .....
  • I will deliver your work with 12 to 24 hours fast ..


Remember to check my private concert section for more complex work. Please send me a message before you order if your work is complex and you do not know the price.

Reviews


cindyfessler:Great job... I highly recommend this seller. Easy to work with and super friendly!

expertiegraphic:Thank you

cindyfessler:Great job! I highly recommend her! Easy to communicate with and super friendly!

expertiegraphic:Thank you so much

lorieca:Great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий