пятница, 18 мая 2018 г.

I will draw any character you ask

I will draw any character you ask












About:

Hi there! It'sMashiro!
You have a character in mind and want it drawn, Or maybe you want an avatar illustration, or you want an original drawing of a character you like or anything else, I can draw it for you

Please, contact me to discuss the details of what you want. I will gladly listen.

My Standardfile sizeis :2000x2480pxat150dpi
min: 1000 x 1000px | max: 3000 x 3000px
*** I do not charge for the size (so precise what you want it'sfree)
***Check gig extras for any more or message me if you have any questions!

Regards!

Reviews


omega5198:Amazing work, good man.

mashiro_r:Really friendly customer and understanding person. Would like to work with you again

fleandfa:Excellent artist, great to work with.

mashiro_r:Always great to work with you

sonatakay:Second time working with Mashiro and I'm very happy with the result! Exactly what I was after, he's happy to do revisions until you're happy with the result, which is extremely helpful.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий