понедельник, 2 июля 2018 г.

I will create a high quality fantasy or scifi illustration

I will create a high quality fantasy or scifi illustration












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">IMPORTANT: PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

For information about the cost of a fully rendered and colorful illustration customized for your needs, please send me a message first.

I will draw and paint a Fantasy or Science Fiction Illustration for your book, trading card game or video game. 

Reviews


pinar:I had to get the work done in a very short period of time, and he delivered a quick but very detailed sketch in a few hours. After that he worked several nights to complete the work, and also took every single comment I made into account. I highly recommend this artist.

thunderbrush:Thank you very much!

christina9012:I absolutely love my art cover. This is more than i expected. Really thank you again !

michaelzaimi:Thunderbrush was great to work with. He was absolutely fast and he delivered the quality i wanted. If i need more work in the future, i will definitely choose him again.

thunderbrush:I had a great time working with you. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий