суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

Design A Unique Tattoo Or Badge Logo











About:

Hi everyone! 



I can create a big variety of tattoos and logos, from minimal to busy ones, from flat to 3D, and from cartoonish to realistic ones. In order to achieve best results for your design, please:



- Send me a description of objects, style, color, fonts, and other necessary details of how you see your illustration. You may even send me a couple of images with style references to make sure we are on the same page.



- Make sure to provide me with as many details as possible before I start working on your project. It is also crucial to stay in touch once we get going with your request. 



- Note that I hold a full copyright of my works. If you are to publish my work or use it for marketing purposes, it is required that you purchase my Commercial Rights Use. It would also be great if you could credit me for my works as I am putting lots of effort in each design.



Thank you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love it, thanks so much. Have had 2 great jobs done by Ivan and will likely return as a third time buyer.

Seller's Response:

I was looking for a tattoo design, great work!

Seller's Response:

Great design, loved every part of it. He made exactly what i wanted!

:

Thank you! Much appreciated!

:

Awesome work delivered extremely quick. Would recommend to anyone!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий