вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will create top quality digital graphic insignia

I will create top quality digital graphic insignia












About:

Tigerblaez: I will create you an Original Digital insignia in my style

Send me a description of your graphic design and I will make you a concept draft for a gig. You will receive an original sketch concept design in a4 or 5 x 5 inches  jpeg 300 dpi file format of the idea you will send me.

Add gigs for your orders to get digitized and I will create you a top quality Digital Graphic Insignia of your design and receive a jpeg format original graphic in a4 or 5 x 5 inces 300dpi

Custom Letterings and other original illustrations are welcome for extra gig and receive more graphics and original ideas and compositions by #TIGERBLAEZ on on fiverr.com

Order Now!! Get Quality work and Bad Ass Designs in Digital format for print and all media use  

Reviews


smallcrown:Thank you once again for your excellent communication and absolute dedication to getting me the best result. I will be back again. Already know what my next design to order will be. THANK YOU!!

tigerblaez:Thank you for being nice client. your requests are very awesome and cool. Im just a message away. I appreciate that you would provide the complete design information and let me know what style you need.\r\n\r\neasy to work with and provides all the info regarding the design\r\n\r\nThanks for this opportunity:)

riteshrampertap:No buyer-seller connection , would not purchase from again in the future.

tigerblaez:total headache. Made me create 3 designs for 10$.wants to cancel and sent me 3 different designs requests in the middle of the order.I think he just wants to taint my good review here.A new seller probably,Everyone can check my other review and see all the satisfied buyers. YOU CANT MAKE EVRY1 HAPPY

lrockett:great work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий