вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw coloring pages for adults

I will draw coloring pages for adults












About:

I will draw coloring pages for adults,different objects,animals,landscapes,girl and other themes,zentangle art.The image may be fewer details, moderate or  hard detailed.These original doodles are hand drawn by myself and turned into a digital file for you . This colouring page is for your personal enjoyment and use only. Appreciate the calming effects of colouring with my doodled designs.

Reviews


tesla1791:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

debdevar:These are amazing, thank you so much. I can't wait to see the remaining ones!!!!

nonuzza:Thanks!!!

tesla1791:Amazing job and will be using them again. Thanks again for an awesome image.

nonuzza:Thanks!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий