понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw your image in stencil style

I will draw your image in stencil style












About:

First words, I send greetings to my dear customers :).
Very thank you for your interest in my service.

--> I will draw your portrait pictures in stencil style.

What will you get from the order?
1. High resolution 300 dpi file format (.JPG,. PNG)
2. The original file is a .AI file

What can I do for you in the order?

1. Draw your portrait in style Stencil.

Note: This is portraiture so, only the upper body of the body. If you want to draw body, you need to request more services below.

2. Support and free consultation for you at any time.

What do you do when ordering?
1. Send me pictures that you want to draw in stencil style.
2. Tell me if your supplementary request exists.

Note: If your request has more complex details. Best, contact me before ordering.
I hope people can get clear information for this order. Thank you and look forward to working with you. :)

Reviews


salvatorflo:very uncomplicated communication\nperfect drawing\nquick delivery\nI can highly recommend this service!

tienmx11:Thank you so much !

gazjarman:extremly fast delivery, image is just what i needed........will use again.

tienmx11:Thank you so much !

soupworld:fast and perfect


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий