понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will make a christmas illustration for you

I will make a christmas illustration for you












About:

Hi, I'm Joneho! I will create an unique christmas illustration for you in my style, you can chose between my three packages, depending on what you need, just check the description of every package so you know which one is the right for you :3 In order for me to illustrate exactly what you have in mind, you have to be very specific, give me details so that I can work properly and you will be pleased with the final work. 

Also, if you're looking for something that’s not in the packages, you can check out my extra gigs:

  • Additional revision 5$
  • Additional figures 10$
  • Source File 25$
  • High resolution 15$
  • Commercial use 25$

Reviews


tmccabe2:This is so beautiful. It is amazing. I will be back!

joneho:Thank you T! Great buyer! :)

likenlichen:Great! Super communicative!

joneho:Great buyer!! :)

ricardophilly20:SOOO talented. Perfection ll the time.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий