четверг, 22 февраля 2018 г.

I will create rad hand drawn stickers, flyers, banners, tshirts

I will create rad hand drawn stickers, flyers, banners, tshirts












About:

IMPORTANT: DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF ONGOING ORDERS PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST FOR DELIVERY TIMES

I will hand-draw your preferred word,phrase,face ot illustration idea in the style seen in the examples. Perfect for T-shirtsPostersFlyersStickersMixtape & Album Cover Art and Product Packaging!

If you have any question regarding the total price, message me with your illustration ideas and I shall give you an accurate quote for the project :)

Thanks!
George


Reviews


bronsontaylor:Everything!

georgemussel:Rad project :P Cheers!

yoramfomo:Thabk you for the great work!

annakarina777:Great results!

georgemussel:Cheers!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий