четверг, 22 февраля 2018 г.

I will design trendy pattern fabric

I will design trendy pattern fabric












About:

I have 8 years of experience in graphics.

  • Fast Delivery
  • I will provide source file
  • I still support after work finished

My patterns can be used on your website or it can be printed on clothes and other printable material. My designs are flexible with each canvass it will be placed.

Custome Patterns!
Fabrics Patterns

Plastic Materials (taps, posters, boards, envelopes)
Wood Patterns
Carpet Patterns
Many More....!!!!!

I can also give you package for multiple orders

Reviews


danjaport:I am a repeat buyer because Huong always delivers excellent work! Very happy with the results, as usual!

costa_curlz:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

maxwelldemille:Thanks again!

yourwaystyle:Outstanding Experience!

danjaport:Great experience, as always!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий