четверг, 22 февраля 2018 г.

I will create illustrations for your product instruction manual

I will create illustrations for your product instruction manual












About:

Hi there. My name is Alvin :)

Professional Illustration Service at your grasp here! 

I make illustrations of all kinds and starting from just 10 USD, I can draw illustrations for your instruction booklet manuals, how-to manuals, safety precautions manuals, operator manuals just to mention a few.

These drawings are computer aided drawings and will look professional and clean as can be. All illustrations are vector drawings and will be exported at high resolution suitable to go on almost any booklet size.

Please take a look at my gig extras if you would like to upgrade your request to your taste. Also, if you'd like me to provide you with a bespoke offer that suits your custom request, please feel free to send me a message and I'll be glad to discuss details with you.

Kind Regards,
Alvin

Reviews


drawbridgegroup:Great job. Great communication. Would definately use again

artlustrator:Outstanding Experience!

tonymount:good work. thanks

artlustrator:Thanks \r\n

simplyusa:Very prompt on my questions. I'll be doing another gig soon ! \nGreat job !!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий