понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate a picture from the bible

I will illustrate a picture from the bible












About:

I will consult and doodle a rough pencil sketch of a story or passage from the bible for $5. Illustration will be sent to you in JPEG or other electronic format. See gig extras for ink and coloring.
*Pricing is negotiable.
Many times I like my rough sketches the best. They seem to have more feel. There is a rough sketch currently hanging in my pastors office.
Please contact me before ordering to discuss my current workload, etc.
Please also check out my other gigs for my portfolio.

**A rough sketch will be sent to you before ink and coloring. No changes can be made after sketch has been approved and illustration has been inked and colored (additional charges will apply).

Thank you and God Bless

DDArtStudio

Reviews


jkvmorton:Great to work with!

ddartstudio:Great customer!\r\nThank you

jkvmorton:Great work

ddartstudio:Thank you!

jkvmorton:great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий