понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw comics storyboards and characters for you

I will draw comics storyboards and characters for you












About:

Notice: packages are active but i take custom orders too!
Hi there! Are you looking for someone, professional, to draw your comics? maybe a storyboard for your commercial? or perhaps you need some character designs to be done, well i think i can be your guy.

I can go from realistic to toon easily. 
check out the pdf files in the gallery, they're the big picture of my abilities.

shoot me an idea and i will sketch it out ASAP!

rough sketch: $ 5.00

(taking custom orders 24/7)


Reviews


cmosarch_enter:The seller has excellent skills in drawing and I couldn't ask for more on that front. The seller faced a lot of personal issues which affected time management so that could be better. If that is fixed I would recommend.

mrturn:what can i say? i owe myself to people like this client, i was going under a hard time but this client believed in me and was completely patient even when i didn't answer in days, i have no words to thank enough.

sabrinasoul:Outstanding Experience!

mrturn:Outstanding Experience!

alekslaboratory:Good Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий