воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate An Epic Album Artwork Cover For You











About:

Hey, I'm Steff, a studied illustrator, animation artist and stately certified designer from Berlin, Germany. In over 10 years experience in professional design I developed a style that is influenced by 90s cartoons, 60s psychedelica, 80s aesthetics and by nowadays GIF-Art.



Usual work process:



1. Conception



I set up a moodboard. We decide for a color scheme. We decide for a overall idea.



2. Illustration



I send you a first illustration draft and we have revision rounds if necessary.



3. Premium Animation



For the premium gig I animate the album artwork and dub it with a track of yours, so you can use it as trailer for social media or as lofi music video for YouTube.



If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact me :)



Reviews


:

This guy managed to do individual thumbnail artworks for every episode of the first season of my podcast in less than a day! The results are great and he did it for a very good price.

:

amazing artist doing great work

:

amazing work as always

:

Perfect!!!!

:

I am so glad that I found you! We will work together alot in the future!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий