воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate 2D Characters And Concept Art For Your Project











About:

Looking for illustration to visualize your project, story, comic, game etc. in 2D concept art?

here is the place! All you need to do is order this gig and:



  • Tell me your concept
  • Don't have concept? Just let me know what you want
  • Give me a reference (optional)


I ONLY draw cartoons, not realism or paintings. Please contact me before you put your order.

Looking forward to working with you on your project!



Cheers

Ami

Reviews


:

Great work, enjoyed the experience.

:

easy to work with and ended with a satisfying product!

:

I would definitely recommend this seller and you just got to stay Patiently with the artist it will get to you soon has.

:

The seller was really engaging and delivered an exceptional piece of work for my podcast.

:

I was very indecisive and she is very cooperative definitely great to work with.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий