понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will provide concept architecture buildings by handmade sketches

I will provide concept architecture buildings by handmade sketches












About:

Hello,
I am a graduated architect. Since I have many years working with illustrations also, I can help you to sketch the house, shop or any architectural object you want. Also we can take the first steps together to solve your facility facade side or any other request you may have.

Sketch is the most important step in the conception and solution of every kind of object ( exterior and interior). Than the next step is only the elaboration of the ideas that sketches gives.

In the price of $10 included only a sketch of the contours of the object without shade and detailing
Please contact me before ordering!
Thank you,
Arch. Ani Barmashi
Arch studio 1

Reviews


nickhudson:Great seller and very helpful!

archstudio1:Thanks a lot

echemartinez:Impeccable work, responsive and professional at all times.

archstudio1:Great buyer, thank you!!!

dredfern20:Amazing and so much fun! Great collaboration.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий