понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will design any type of card you want

I will design any type of card you want












About:

Hey , I will design your game card, tarot card or trading cards.
Feel free to contact me before you place the order.
Challenge me and I will surprise you.

Reviews


ibiyinkaagbi:The final delivery was great but it took a lot of back and forth to get there. Good quality and he did multiple revisions until I got what I wanted. \n\nI will not work with this vendor again due to his lack of professionalism. He started off well but sent me nasty emails when he realized that I assigned a piece of my project to another vendor.

rmalcolm92:Awesome job, needed card layout designs and he knocked it out the park.

aryanmallick:One of the smoothest projects I have ever worked on. Looking working with this person. I would love to do some more work.

lisaisabell:Easy to work with.

aryanmallick:nice experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий