суббота, 10 февраля 2018 г.

I will vectorize or illustrate anything

I will vectorize or illustrate anything












About:

<<<<<<<<<< I will create vectors within 2 hours >>>>>>>>
F YOU WANTED ONE VECTOR IT COSTS ONLY
  • Industries I used this illustration type for:
    • Food & Beverage 
    • Spirits products
    • Boutique Hotels
    • Fashion
    • Sports & Entertainment
    • Music industry
    • Cosmetics
    • Anything you wante
                •  
    IN SILVER PACKAGE
YOU GOT 3 VECTORS FOR 10$

IF YOU WANTED ONLY VECTOR IT COSTS 5$(SIMPLE),10$(MEDIUM),20$(COMPLEX)

YOU CAN MESSAGE ME I'M 24/7 AVAILABLE PRICES ARE STRETCHABLE 

  • WHY ME:  Delivered vector files will be editable, scale able, printable and full compatible. Clean, sharp, perfect vector guaranteed! 

  • I CAN ALSO CONVERT FROM: Logo, cartoon illustration, pencil sketch, text fonts, line art, tatoo, icon, screenshot, pattern (JPG, PSD, BMP, PNG, TIFF, GIF, DOC, CDR, DOCX, PPT, PDF)

  • I CAN DELIVER: ALL VECTOR: .Ai, .Eps, .Svg, .Pdf, .Dxf, .Cdr. and all RASTER: 300 dpi 3000 pixel .Jpeg, .Png transparent, .Psd photoshop

"For complex design Please Text me before ordering the Gig to avoid cancellation"..
Feel free to ask anything.

Thanks,

Regards,
Abdulks

Reviews


cedryc:Good job !\nthanks ;)

abdulks:Thanks

rabiabatool:Super good!! This seller is talented not only he is helpful but speedy as well.He delivered an excellent service.I cannot thank him enough, Incredibly awesome !!!!!!!!!

abdulks:Thanks

kavehansari:Good work!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий