суббота, 10 февраля 2018 г.

I will design expressive vector cartoon characters and portrait

I will design expressive vector cartoon characters and portrait












About:

If you are looking for Professional Awesome Creative Flat Logo,Cartoon Character and Portrait from pictures feel free to contact me! I will design and illustrate a custom vector Flat Logo,Cartoon Character and Portrait from pictures.

I am 24/7 available .

I will provide you  single character,logo and portrait in PNG or JPEG file as well as the Vector source file in AI formats. And i will give you the source file free . NB : Without source file the vector is USELESS!!!


WHY YOU WILL HIRE ME :

1.Delivery within your time limit!!

2.Simple and minimalist
3.100% money back guaranty.


NB: Please order with proper information.
       Inform me before place your order.

Regards
Kazi Kawshik











Reviews


felixnew:awesome work. quickly delivered and very cooperative in terms of revisions

kazi_kawshik:very easy to work with !!!

nimgosai:a++++++++++++++++++++

kazi_kawshik:great experience !!

epskywatch:Great to work with Seller. He understood what was needed to make the project successful. Great communicator! Great artist! Couldn't ask for more.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий