суббота, 10 февраля 2018 г.

I will do any illustrator work 12 hours fast delivery

I will do any illustrator work 12 hours fast delivery












About:

Hi Sir,
I can do any illustrator work 12 hours fast delivery only $5

I have lot of experience in Graphic Design. I also do other Graphic Work. This gig only illustrator Work. I give you satisfaction guarantee.

Please order now and get your design very fast only 12 Hours.
Thanks.

Reviews


adriennee215:Excellent and fast

creativework201:Very Good Buyer.

maximuspitamus:*hand drawn NOT traced *amazingly skilled illustrator *immediately understood order *skill sample of difficult shapes provided *sample draft was the FINAl - NO REVISION NECESSARY! . \n\ni have a large art portfolio to be digitzed and all the work will be hers! \n\n?negative? review - no way if you provide clear instructions

creativework201:I got something new experience in this buyer. Really excellent Buyer.

thebrownbear:Result wasn't as expectation at the start. However, she revised and made amendments to the work. Very quick at responding and fast delivery. Thanks.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий