понедельник, 23 марта 2020 г.

Illustrate Personalized Holiday Christmas New Year, Family Greeting Card











About:

Dear Clients, please contact me before ordering. 

And thank you for visiting my GIG.



I am DESIGNER, ILLUSTRATOR and ARTIST with 10+ years of experience.



If you're looking for a cute illustrated holiday card, Invitation, Portrait vector art for your family and friend, I will be happy to do it for you


you can get from me:

  • Character Design,
  • Cartoon Characters
  • Vector illustration
  • New Year Illustration
  • Gift Cards
  • Weeding Cards
  • Christmas Cards
  • Family portrait
  • holiday illustrations
  • personalized illustration
   I'm specialize in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign for Vector works, Children's Illustrations, Watercolors illustrations, Logo design, Print and E-Book Pdf prepations. 



    When it comes to work,  I'm dedicated to clients all the time in order to create a perfect illustrations and designs for the project.When you hire me We'll first establish

  • Project Specification
  • Work Philosophy
  •  Working Agreement through simple questionnaire.
  •  We will go over all details: Illustration description; possible references; character sketches; style; time frame; specific terms, etc. 
Thank you, Suzana Vulovic

Reviews


:

Awesome job!

:

I got exactly what I wanted and the illustrator listened my needs. Highly recommend her work!

:

Beautiful job and delivery quickly.

:

Great talent.

:

I have been impressed with the overall outcome. Not as thrilled with the mouth but acceptable. Good response time and Customer service! Thank you very much.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий