понедельник, 23 марта 2020 г.

Create Illustration Or Tshirt Design For Band Or Brand











About:

I'm professional t-shirt designer and I do merch for bands (rock, metal, punk, pop, hip-hop, rap).

I offer here exclusively t-shirt designs for bands and online stores.



I offer original, custom & high-quality Designs! Print-ready high resolution .png, .tiff, .jpg .psd files at commercial use!



I offer: 

i will make illustration with manual drawing and finishing/colouring with adobe photoshop

-JPG mockup

-PNG transparent printing file

-PSD file



Please contact me before ordering to set up a details of your idea!

Reviews


:

was asking for a hyena and got a girl with a crow, not really what i wanted but still looks decent

:

I needed a logo for a product concept, and he did a great job! Great communication, high-quality work and very creative! Thank you again.

:

Gave him some ideas to run with - nailed it first try. Awesome work :)

:

Pretty good to work with. Just think we had a little trouble communicating but overall we worked something out.

:

The poster isn’t quite what I envisioned but the seller was really nice and communicative.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий