воскресенье, 8 марта 2020 г.

Design Album Or Single Cover Illustration











About:

PLEASE ask me and send the brief first before ordering.

if you need your cover artwork to be illustrated. i'll help you,

You might have a sketch or reference of what's you want - that's cool. It's also great if you have just an idea or description of what you want. Please be as descriptive as possible. 

illustration style and price can be discusss.

Waiting to have project with you.. 

Reviews


:

Ruangsore was fantastic to work with! Very creative and kept her word on everything. I will definitely hire her again!

:

She was very easy to work with and communicated very well! I will definitely be seeking her services again in the future.

:

Amazing execution! Followed my instructions clearly and with that delivers the work that I really wanted. Would recommend!

:

Very good work and fast delivery.

:

Way better than we expected and very fast!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий