вторник, 24 марта 2020 г.

Draw Storyboard With Professional Quality











About:

QUALITY STORYBOARDS FOR VIDEO PRE-PRODUCTIONS AND PRESENTATIONS

> FILMS / COMMERCIALS / VIDEO CLIPS / PRESENTATIONS / MEETINGS



IMPORTANT : Before place an order, please send me a message asking for availability and the specifications of each option to find which would be more suitable for what you need. Thank you!


I have several years of experience making storyboards for different types of projects and a great ability to interpret and translate scripts to a graphic language. My goal is to always provide the best possible service to my clients.



IMPORTANT : * FASTER DELIVERY, *HIGH RESOLUTION and *COMMERCIAL USE are NOT INCLUDED . Ask me about those options if you need it, These will have an additional cost.



If you have any question, please just let me know.

Gaston.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great as always

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

expert level

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

always good




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий