вторник, 24 марта 2020 г.

Draw A Custom Cartoon Clipart In A Comic Art Style











About:

I will draw a custom comic style drawing or clipart

of whatever you request! 



*Fantasy *sci fi *adventure *people *Monsters *robots 



whatever you want drawn! 

see other gigs for adding color and extra details

I also have over 10 years experience as a Caricature artist (see my other gig at the bottom of this page)



Are you happy with your illustration or drawing? 

feel free to buy a extra gig on my tip page:

https://www.fiverr.com/ashtmjakcson/accept-a-tip-for-a-job-well-done?funnel=201412231927507155690160

it will go to growing my Caricature business and treats for my dog Wilson :)

Reviews


:

As usual the delivery hit the ball out of the park. I am thrilled with the outcome. Thank you again.

:

Sorry for lack of follow up here. So much great stuff going on right now with my projects and plain forgot. These are all amazing and work great.

:

Thanks for this Bud. I accidentally clicked accept and I can’t go back. Will text for one last tweak if possible.

:

I have used ashtmjakcson before for illustration as well. Both times I was extremely happy. I will happily request him again wen needed in the future. Highly recommend.

:

Thanks so much. Can we spin up a gig to take a few of these color.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий