понедельник, 23 марта 2020 г.

Design You A Illustrated Or Any Style Poster











About:

HI, IM VICTORIA :)



I create flyers and illustrated posters or any style, especially for music events, but I can do it from other events too.



If you like to combine art and good design, I have what you need. Just give me your idea and I will make it an excellent and original work.


My illustrated styling for flyers/posters looks better with a minimum amount of text such as:


Header ? 
Tagline? 
Date?
Where/Address?


All amendments to orders must be requested within the 3 day modification zone allowed.  Any changes after this time requires another gig from scratch.



Super creative

Conceptual

Friendly with my clients




Thank you.


Reviews


:

Thank you : )

:

Amazing, thank you

:

Great work and great communication!!

:

Incredibly creative take on a challenging concept! Quick and easy communication. Would absolutely engage this artist again!

:

Victoria’s the best!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий