воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

Convert A Word Or Phrase Into A Symbol











About:

I can take a word or phrase that holds importance to you and convert it into a unique, personalized symbol(sigil).

It's great for if you don't want tattooed words on your body, but still want to incorporate the idea or representation of certain words for your tattoo.

I will send you a clean, printable image of your sigil tattoo for you to bring to your tattoo artist to have done.

Reviews


:

Fantastic work! Very responsive and easy to work with.

:

I bought this to inspire me, Niktheweird is energetic! I can taste how my own artwork is goin' through my zenith into the horizon!

:

Nice seller and fantastic communication. thanks

:

Awesome artist!

:

Very nice seller, easy to communicate with and the designs are perfect :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий